Comprehensive Healthcare Medical Training Program
The Comprehensive Healthcare Interpreter Training Program is our most extensive medical interpreter course. It provides theoretical and practical training for aspiring and professional medical interpreters. The course is composed of 8 units. Each unit in the course contains a section on:
– the Healthcare System in the U.S.
– a Body System
– Medical devices, tests, and procedures
– Interpreter Ethics
– Interpretation Theory
– Interpretation Practice Exercises
With this course, students will be able to:
1. Expand their knowledge of the U.S. healthcare system and medical procedures.
2. Build an extensive base of “ready-to-use” linguistic equivalents of medical and special terminology.
3. Improve their interpretation skills with the help of an instructor (Packages 3-5).
4. Gain a better understanding of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for medical interpreters.
The Comprehensive Interpreter Training Program is offered in the following five packages.
Length of access: 24 weeks
Package 1 – $950.00
Package 2 – $1,100.00
Package 3 – $1,500.00
Package 4 – $1,800.00
Package 5 – $2,200.00
FEEDBACK FROM INTERPRETERS WHO TOOK THIS COURSE:
“The Comprehensive Healthcare Interpreter Training Program is organized very well and provides excellent materials for study as well as opportunities to test and practice your skills with quizzes and exercises. I received great support and very valuable feedback from the instructor for my language pair, and all of that from the convenience of my home at my own schedule. I would very much recommend it.”
– Monika Maslowski