Comprehensive Healthcare Medical Training Program
The Comprehensive Healthcare Interpreter Training Program is our most extensive medical interpreter course. It provides theoretical and practical training for aspiring and professional medical interpreters. The course is composed of 8 units. Each unit in the course contains a section on:
– the Healthcare System in the U.S.
– a Body System
– Medical devices, tests, and procedures
– Interpreter Ethics
– Interpretation Theory
– Interpretation Practice Exercises
With this course, students will be able to:
1. Expand their knowledge of the U.S. healthcare system and medical procedures.
2. Build an extensive base of “ready-to-use” linguistic equivalents of medical and special terminology.
3. Improve their interpretation skills with the help of an instructor (Packages 3-5).
4. Gain a better understanding of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for medical interpreters.
The Comprehensive Interpreter Training Program is offered in the following five packages.
Length of access: 24 weeks
Package 1 – $950.00
Package 2 – $1,100.00
Package 3 – $1,500.00
Package 4 – $1,800.00
Package 5 – $2,200.00