Preparatory Course for the CCHI Exam
This course was created to prepare those who are taking the CCHI Exam and who need to meet the 40-hour training requirement. It includes:
– Chapters on Body Systems, the U.S. Healthcare System, Diseases, and Procedures
– Language-specific glossaries
– Healthcare Interpreter Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
– Interpretation Theory
– Subject matter-specific content
– Interpretation exercises (8 evaluated by instructor)
– 1 Skype Lesson with an instructor
Length of access: 12 weeks
Students may choose to take a final interpretation performance assessment test with this course. The test is optional and comes with an additional fee of $104.99 per mode (CI, SI, ST) or $289.00 for all three.
Preparatory Course for the CCHI Exam – $950.00
If you don’t see your language in the drop-down menu, please contact us at Services@InterpreterEducationOnline.com. We are constantly expanding and might be currently working on adding your language.
Feedback from interpreters who took this course:
“This course was very beneficial. The content provides general medical terminologies and the proper ethics to follow. It helps, orients, and explains to the interpreter how to conduct and succeed in his/her job. Thank you!”
– Ania Flores, English/Spanish